Originating in Halifax, Nova Scotia in 1985, Pseudio is now a nation-wide company with 28 stores stretching across Atlantic Canada and Alberta. Carrying the latest trends in men’s and women’s active and fashion forward apparel, outerwear, footwear and accessories, we’ve got a knack for tailoring specific product mixes for each location and their unique customers.
Are you an enthusiastic, fashion forward leader? We’re looking for this generation’s retail super star to join our dynamic team! Our sales teams are passionate about fashion and delivering an amazing shopping experience to our customers. As a key member of our management team, you must support the company vision and develop your stellar team to reach its highest potential.
What will you do?
- Take initiative and inspire your team to drive sales and customer service
- Create lasting customer relationships by ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction
- Effectively train and coach your team on customer service and brand knowledge
- Channel your creative side and use your knowledge of fashion and latest trends to inspire the merchandising in your store
- Ensure team compliance with all policies and procedures
- Prioritize responsibilities and delegate tasks to truly maximize business
Who are you?
- A passionate sales driven LEADER
- Must have a special place in your heart for the fashion retail culture
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Able to lead a team to go above and beyond sales targets
- Exceptional one on one selling skills and able to create lasting customer relationships
- Excel in merchandising and brand appeal
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team, but only those candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.
- Retail Management: 2 years (Preferred)