Become part of something bigger at Sport Chek. Share your passion and experience and help inspire others to be their best. Explore and learn, become your personal best and feel the satisfaction of making a difference. Become connected, to a community of people all working towards the same goal.
Bring us your enthusiasm, your energy, and your commitment. Become an ambassador of your sport, and work side by side with like-minded people dedicated to inspiring and helping your community lead more active, healthy lives.
As a Shipper/Receiver, your main responsibility is to ensure that inventory is efficiently and accurately received at, or transferred from the store. Our ideal team member is very organized and can adapt to a constantly changing workload while maintaining a high level of accuracy, sense of urgency, cleanliness, and efficiency.
What you’ll do.
- Assist in the loading and unloading of delivery trucks
- Manage the backroom to organize, prioritize, and openly communicate with other team members to ensure a smooth flow of product in and out of the store
- Prepare store to store transfers, prepping e-commerce and online orders
- Communicate stock errors and discrepancies clearly and efficiently with team members
What you’ll get.
- Competitive salary
- Discounts on all the latest gear
- A fun, fast paced environment
- Hands-on training
What you bring.
- Currently active in sports and activity
- Passion for active, healthy living
- Ability to lift at least 50lbs and stand for long periods of time
- Must be comfortable picking up and moving boxes at a moderate rate throughout your shift
- Basic computer skills (scanning, data entry, etc.)
- Current enrollment or completion of high school
At Sport Chek, we pride ourselves on having our jobs be an extension of people’s lifestyles, with a flexible schedule of work and play. Sport Chek is Canada’s only national big box sporting goods retailers, with over 400 stores from coast-to-coast.
Inspiring Canadians to live healthy, active lives. The inspiration begins with you.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Sport Chek is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We recognize that our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees – their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, if you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of providing an accessible candidate experience.
Click here for more information!